Sunday, January 18, 2009

Shoes Shoes Shoes!




So Zach and Kelly have sent me into a shoe fetish. I love shoes and used to buy them all the time. Then I had kids and that stopped. However, with my new relationship status and the first pair purchased for me, I now have three new pairs of shoes to love.
Saturday, Audrey and I went out for a GNO! We went to the Bohemian and I really enjoyed it. I liked the food and the ambiance was great too. Audrey ordered the Salmon Salad and I had the Steak Salad. YUM!
After dinner we went to see My Bloody Valentine 3D. I didn't like it, the dialogue was silly, even for a horror movie. But it was nice to go out and spend some time with Audie.

8 comments:

PoetikaFan said...

nice! :)

smithblog said...

Fun!! Love the shoes!

Adri said...

Okay... I new you had 2 new pairs, I didn't know there was a 3rd. Way cute though.

Julia said...

Oh, dear. Heather has been unleased!!! GORGEOUS shoes.

BRAGG LIFE said...

Still insane...how do your feet not kill you?? I must have retarted feet!

Jasmin said...

oh my you are looking hot Heather!
you look amazing:)

Markalie said...

Love the shoes but I am not sure how you walk in those things. You are my hero for being able to. I will stick to my Nike's.

Lulu said...

I love the shoes! Glad to see that you and Audrey get to bond. I'm jealous!