Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Mommy this post is for you because I know you don't Facebook!
Mother's Day was great this year. I felt like such a princess. My kids mean so much to me and I am grateful and blessed to have them in my life. Saturday night started off the festivities at Chris's dad house in Grantsville. He had a BBQ for all the Mom's in his life. The roses in the picture are from him. I woke up on Mother's Day morning to Chris saying "Happy Mother's Day" to me. We went to Brunch with his family and his mom gave me the bowl of goodies with the recipes for fun and simple snacks to bake with your kids. She gave me this really sweet card thanking me for being so good to her son.

Ayana made me the "Mom" card, necklace, homemade card and coupons I could use for chores and other things. My boys gave me kisses! My mom and dad gave me some much needed beauty products and a wonderful Scentsy room spray! Yay!!!

Chris gave me that beautiful ring!! He is so sweet to me. So different then what I am used to. He genuinely enjoys seeing and making me happy. The man I have children with didn't even acknowledge it was Mother's Day.

Anyway, I am truly blessed to be a Mom and be able to celebrate this Holiday with my children, the people that mean the most to me and especially my Mom.


2 comments:

Nana Sharples News said...

Heather, I miss you so much. I have missed us being close like we use to. Things seem so changed. I miss you and the kids when you are gone, and when you come home, it seems like you are so stressed and I am so busy with work that we don't talk or laugh or spend time with each other. I love you so.
mom

Heather said...

Mom...I love you too. It's been a big change for everybody. I miss you when I am gone and I wish things could go back when we were staying home and going to nurseries and going to lunch like when I lived a couple houses down from you. Just know that I love you and you will alway be the best part of my life.