Friday, August 8, 2008

~The International Spy Museum~

We took the Metro into downtown Washington DC to go to the International Spy Museum. It was really crowded but so cool. It was really crazy to see all the espionage artifacts. It was a big museum and they didn't allow strollers in there. I think we could have spent more time and seen more if Zeke was not there. I would not recommend taking young kids there. They also would not let us take pictures so I had to get these off the web with strangers in them:(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iloveyou mom.

Anonymous said...

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm,.

Julia said...

Heather,

I'm jealous that you get to be down there for a visit. I nannied in the DC area and I LOVED, LOVED all the places to visit. There's so much to do.

Have fun!

Nana Sharples News said...

I had such a good time in Virginia. I am glad you and Zeke got to come along. I miss it already. I love you.
mom

Adri said...

Wow, looks like you all had a great time together. That's so neat that Zeke got to go on a vacation just him and mommy.