Monday, December 1, 2008

zEkE!

Zeke is always on the move. He rides his bike that my Aunt Linda bought him through our entire house. I know, I know, I probably shouldn't let him ride his bike in the house, but pergo was invented with kids in mind and at least I know he isn't riding his bike in the road. Zeke catches on really quickly to almost anything and loves to experience new things. Some of those things tend to be a little on the girlie side. Like putting on glitter lip gloss while hanging out with Adri's girls (Thanks Adri), wanting a pink blanket at the store or riding Lydie's pink scooter, (Thanks again Adri, I wish you luck with your little guy)! However there are those things that he likes and he catches on well too like arcade games!!! I think he gets that from his Uncle Aaron! **Look at all those tickets he is winning**

5 comments:

smithblog said...

He is so freaking cute! And don't be too worried about the girly stuff, he can come over here and wear a tutu with Xander (yes, he does wear a tutu!) and hang out :) -- Rae might even dress him up like she does poor Xander!

Adri said...

I am a little worried about this little boy with all the girly girl stuff we have. Zeke is so cute! I love his look at the punching ducks game.

Nana Sharples News said...

Our cute little guy...
I love him so.

Clint and Shari said...

TOOOO CUTE! He is going to have a ton of girls after him when he gets older:)

Jasmin said...

Tayson is the same way!
Chris gets so pissed when he puts dresses and Tryn shoes on. He always has her lip gloss putting on himself and me. It's cute!
I want to put him in dance and my husband well doesn't want you know what to happen to him.
I told him it's great for flexbility and cornation for FOOTBALL!
He don't listen!
Thanks for the comment Heather
hang in there girl
Love you