Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Adult Men In My Life!


All of the adult men in my life have a special place in my heart!

Brett: What more could a sister ask for than a brother-in-law that totally rocks! I really enjoy the special comedic bond we share. I am glad that you can dish it out as well as you can take it! I love you!

Aaron: We have always been really close. I am so proud of you! You are an inspiration to more people than you could know. Nobody understands me quite like you Virgil. I love you!

Zach: You are such an incredibly smart person. Thank you for your concern and caring advice. You would give your right arm to somebody if they needed it. I am forever grateful for many things but especially teaching Zeke all about Mustangs! I love you!

Dad: Where do I even begin? You are freakin awesome. Your talents are neverending and the fatherly role you play for Jesse is amazing. Thank you for all your guidance and love. You are the Man! I love you!

Jesse: The past 11 years have seemed liked eternity...JK! I love you so much. Thank you for being such an awesome dad to our kids. Being away from them almost every week I know is hard on you. Thank you for working so hard so that I can stay home with them. That means more to me than you could ever know. I Love You!

2 comments:

Lulu said...

Very well said.

Nana Sharples News said...

such a great post..it made me cry.