Saturday, May 31, 2008

Summer!!!




Yesterday was the last day of school. Ayana is on traditional school where they are out all summer and don't go back until the fall. Shortly after school was out Ayana and Mikayla ventured over the cinderblock fence to our neighbors house. Sydney and Bella are always willing to play. The girls love to jump on their trampoline and I love the fact that Ayana has friends that I can see from my backyard and playing is only a short climb over the fence! Pray for me the next 90 days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are hilarious! I am so glad that we have neighbor friends who have a trap, that way it's saved us from having to purchase one. They love to jump!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! I could see this getting bad. Maybe a trip to the emergency room. Look how high up they are.