Tuesday, October 28, 2008

~Top 10 Reasons I LOVE Where I Live~

10.My floor plan!
9. My ward!
8. My cinder block privacy fence!
7. My front & Back yard!
6. My walk out basement, mother-in-law apartment!
5. My Pergo floors & no gross carpet!
4. My trustworthy, friendly, awesome & extremely fun neighbors behind us,
Jay, Ellen, Sydney, Bella & Baby Stephensen.

3. My home is in wonderful Murray and Ayana is in the Murray School District!

"Only Spartan women give birth to real men" In what movie is that line stated?
2. Audrey & Mikayla live downstairs in our mother-in-law apartment! We love you Audie & Kaykie!

1. My Mom & Dad live two houses down. My kids are in Nana & Papa heaven with my parent's living two doors down. Nana & Papa's is the central place for a lot of gatherings and all things cool. When we have dinners, it makes it easy to use my oven when mom's is full. When we run out of a necessity, it's much easier to borrow something from each other than run to the store. My siblings, nieces and nephews are there all the time and therefore, I see them all the time too. When I need to have one of my many and oh so needed talks with my mom, I can run down to her house and cry on her shoulder instead of cry all over the phone receiver. I get to see my Dad for the short time he is home because I have easy access to their house. Even the neighbor kids have started calling my mom Nana. I pray everyday that something will work out and I will be able to stay in my home. A huge knot ties my stomach up when I think of moving and leaving some many things I hold dear. I LOVE WHERE I LIVE for many reasons. The attachment I feel to this house, the area, my neighbors and my parent's living very nearby, is something I would be extremely upset to see go. I love my family and the blessings that have been giving to me and continue to be given to me.

10 comments:

smithblog said...

That is a really cute post! I hope things work out for you too. Crossing my fingers!

Julia said...

Heather,

What a sweet post about the things you hold dear. One of the things I always admired about your family is how close you are to each other and you guys are always 110% together in good times and in bad. I hope you can stay in your home, too.

Love,

Ju

Kelly said...

I think it's from "300"? I hope you guys get to keep the house, Heather, because you are such a help to your mom and I don't know how she'd make it without you! I love you!

Nana Sharples News said...

Hey My Sweet Daughter...
I love your post. I too am praying everyday that things will work out so you can stay in your home. I am going to be heartsick if you have to leave. Hang in ther and lets keep thinking positive thoughts...I love you and appreciate all you do for me..Tonight at Relief Society I was looking at you in the front row and was reminded of how much I love you and am proud of you.
Thanks for those kind words. Love the photo of little Zeke walking down to my house....

Heather said...

Thanks for the kind words and comments on my post. I appreciate all the good thoughts and prayers. Mom, I love you! You are right Kelly, that is from 300!

Lulu said...

Those are all really great reasons to love where you live. No matter what happens...the most important thing to remember is that you have your family...no matter where you live. Look at me. But I understand how important it is when you have a family and memories there. I hope things get better and you can be happy with the outcome.

Clint and Shari said...

Oh Heath, I hope that you can stay where you are at! I know what you mean by wanting to live close to your family. We will keep you in our prayers, it will all work out.

Adri said...

I love your house and for the same reasons you love it. I am jealous though. I would love to have Audie living down stairs from me and being just a few doors down from Mom and Dad and close to you. Oh well, maybe in a couple years.

Linda said...

Heather
I love the post! I hope things work out for you and your family and you get everything you want. Try to stay strong and positive. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

I probably just as much as you hope you get to keep your house, because that means I get to keep mine! I have really enjoyed living with you and I think it has worked out really well. It will be so sad if we have to split. I too am keeping my fingers crossed and praying.