Friday, July 11, 2008

Friends old & new!!!




Today me and the kids were invited to my friends house for lunch and a play date. Natalie (Webb) Holley was one of my friends in Jr. High. She made a very delicious lunch for me and the kids. Ayana and Mikayla loved playing with her daughter Ashlyn and although Zeke and her boy Josh started out keeping to themselves, by the end of the day they were hugging and posing for pictures. Natalie also showered us with gifts from her Uncle's store which I think made her an instant hit with the girls! It was nice to have an old friend to talk to and catch up with and the kids were glad to make new friends. Thanks Natalie for the fun day! I can't wait to do it again really soon!

4 comments:

Nana Sharples News said...

I am so glad that you got to go and spend time with a friend (so unusual for you) I am proud of you for taking this giant step in your life. Also so gald that you and the kids had so much fun.

Kelly said...

Way to go, Heather! Hanging out with girlfriends...what's next?

Markalie said...

Thanks for coming out yesterday. The kids had so much fun and I really enjoyed hanging out with you. Your kids are so cute! I can't wait until the next time! Hope Ayana and Mikayla had some fun to. Talk to ya soon!

Adri said...

That's so great to have girlfriends to hang out with. I'm glad that you found each other through the blogging world. Looks like you guys had a great time.