Saturday, July 12, 2008

Old Memory Card!

After visiting Natalie's yesterday, her extremely clean house motivated me to clean mine. So while cleaning a cabinet in the kitchen that we do not use, I found my old camera. I quickly found an excuse to quit cleaning and pulled the pictures up on my computer. Here are some of the photos that were on that old memory card!
~Mikayla & Zeke~

~Jesse & Zeke in the Rain~

~Zeke with a lot of hair~

~Ayana Cheerleading for Ute Football~

~Ayana's Baptism~

~Zeke's 1st Kiddie Pool~

~Ayana & Kaykie's tour of East High after High School Musical Filming~

~Canyon Model Shoot~

~Halloween 2007~

~First Day of 3rd Grade~

~Baby Zeke~

~Ayana finally got a sibling when we had Zeke~

8 comments:

Markalie said...

Very cute pictures! How is the house looking? I promise you, my house is never that clean. I cleaned it because you were coming over. Good luck with the cleaning. Jessie will be so impressed with you when he gets home.

Nana Sharples News said...

I have hated your cleaning experience. It has taken you two whole days and I have only seen you about ten minutes out of the two days when we met at Bellisimos.
I love the photos...reminds me of how fast time flies by...

Kelly said...

Score! That is like finding money in your pockets that you forgot about, but better. Some cute pictures!

smithblog said...

Lots of fun pictures! That is awesome.

Lulu said...

How funny?! While sorting through some stuff tonight (in prep for the move), I did the exact same thing. But most of my pics were of the EX, so I will not be posting any of mine.

Adri said...

Way cute pictures. What a great find while cleaning, I usually just find crumbs in the couch and gum on the floor.

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures. I am glad you found those. That really would have been sad to have lost all those great memories. How are you feeling 60 Minutes? Do you pants still bug you? Are you walking faster? I am only kidding. I really do feel bad for you.

Jasmin said...

Great Pictures! I love them all!
I really like the one of your whole family at LAGOON. How cute is that. Anyways you are looking good. I love your hair. It's so long. Take care miss you guys
Trynity is coming there next month when I have the baby. Aaron wants to take her for me. I am glad because my mom is not here to help me So i can rely on him and the family that she will be in good hands. Anyways hopefully you will be back from your trip by then.
Love you