Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy 9th Birthday Ayana!









Ayana had her birthday on Sunday the 29th! She wanted to take her cousins to Build-A-Bear! Then we were off to Nana's house for a BBQ! Thank you Nana and Grandpa for letting us celebrate at your house. Thanks to Jesse's family for coming and celebrating with us. It was nice to have you there, it meant a lot to Ayana. Jesse was not able to attend...again! He was in Canada on business and did not arrive home until 2:30 in the morning. Ayana got a digital camera from her grandma, clothes from mom and dad, money from Great Grandma, a handmade apron and baking utensils from Nana, polly pockets, Toys R Us gift card, Target gift card, lip gloss, bath and beauty supplies and much more. Her brother's gave her a giant pink diamond. Special thanks to Audrey and Adri for the cupcakes and awesome kids sushi! Special thanks to Nana and Grandpa for the meat!

Ayana...I love you so much and I am so proud of all you have done. Continue to be an example to your brothers and always stay close to your family! You are a beautiful girl and I can't believe you are already 9! Stay little for mom!

8 comments:

Markalie said...

Happy Birthday Ayana! That is so nuts that her and Ashlyn's birthday are a day apart. Cute cupcakes by the way. Looks like you can throw a rockin party. I hope one of these days we can get together. What size of clothes does Ayana wear? I have a bunch of Hannah Montanna and High School musical stuff that are brand new size twelve. My uncle owns a store and can't sale Disney so I have a whole load of stuff. Let me know. Also did someone in your family drive the Breast Cancer Mustang to Murray Park last Friday? I was there and one drove by. Ok enough rambling. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

It was a great birthday party and she definitely got spoiled of course! I love all your pictures and the new layout on your blog.

smithblog said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl! I hope you had a great time!!!

Linda said...

I love the photo's of Ayana's birthday party. It is hard to believe she's NINE. Beautiful young lady. So glad both families could celebrate her special day together - too bad about Jesse.

Brittany Petty said...

Hey Heather! Goo here. I put the song back up that you wanted to hear. It's called "In Memory Of." Sorry I missed seeing you at lunch today!

Adri said...

Happy Birthday Ayana. That was a great party you had for all of us. It's always so nice to be able to get together all of us for these things. We love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ayana! Looks like it was a good time. We love you! It is really neat to see you getting older and growing up! You are a beautiful young lady.

Jesi said...

Happy Birthday Cutie!!