Saturday, June 28, 2008

Car Show...





Uncle Zach's and Nana's Mustangs were in a car show today in Heber City. The show was to support Breast Cancer Awareness and Aaron's company sponsored my mom's Mustang. My mom wanted us to go and show support so I loaded all the kids in the car and filled the car with expensive gas and headed off to Heber. Ayana entered a Hula-Hoop contest but sadly lost. Zeke just hung around Zach's Shelby Mustang and Nana's mustang which he thinks is his! As for Kinkle...well he slept!

3 comments:

smithblog said...

That looks fun! I seriously need to come and hold Kingston - he is so freaking cute!

Adri said...

I was so glad you got to go up there and not me. I bet Zeke had a blast. It sounds like everyone had fun though. Sorry Ayana you didn't win, I still think your the best Hula Hooper.

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! There is so much going on in your life. I feel like after one week of not blogging I have missed out on a ton. The car show looked like a good time. I am always amazed how you make it all happen! You are a great mother and example to me.