Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ayana is Blogging!

Tonight after I had done what little updates to my blog I had, Ayana got on the computer and wanted to read my blog. I ventured into my room to read The Host and shortly after she came in and asked me how to spell something. I asked why she wanted to know and she said she was writing on Lulu's blog. She had found her way to Lulu's blog from my Family and Friends list. Then I asked her if she wanted to start her own blog and she about jumped out of her PJ's. So needless to say, I helped her, but she picked the design and does all the wording on her own. She also designed her own IPOD and playlist. You can link from my list or here is her address: http://ayanablogs.blogspot.com. Check it out!

1 comment:

smithblog said...

Aww! That is really sweet - I will for sure check it out! I should let Haiden do one hahaha that would be pretty funny.