Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Beautiful Princess...






Ayana is turning into such a pretty "very" young lady! I had Ayana when I was 21 and it was just she and I until she turned four. We are very close and she can be such a sweet soul! I have to admit that I find myself picking colors that I would not dare wear, simply because it looks great on her skin color. I know, I know that sounds silly, but it's true. Her birthday is coming up and I am so sad to see her turning 9. It feels like only yesterday that she was turning 5. One of her favorite things to do is hang out with family and she would follow me to the ends of the earth! I love her so much! This is us at the pool. You can also read about it on Adri's blog. What a great time!

7 comments:

smithblog said...

What a sweet post! I think it is great that you are so close with Ayana! She really is a beautiful little girl!

And sure - come over anytime :) Bring Ayana and we'll have a hair and makeup party!

Adri said...

Ayana is such a cute girl, she loves her mom to death. Thanks for hanging out at the pool, I had alot of fun.

Clint and Shari said...

Heath- You are so lucky to have such a sweet daughter. She is so special. We just love her!

BTW~ Do you remember yelling "4 2 Camping" when we were jumping? My boys started yelling "1 2 4 Camping" last night when they were out jumping. It reminded me of you.

Jasmin said...

I can't believe she is going to be nine. She is so pretty too. Has she been blogging lately? Tell her to write me some time. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Can you believe our boys are going to be two? I love your puzzle and mug!

Nana Sharples News said...

I know you and Ayana will always have a special bond with each other. You have always loved her so..and taken such great care of her, especially when it was just the two of you. I have always been so proud of you. It's sad to me to see her growing up so fast. I am so grateful to have been able to share so much of her life. I love you both.
mom/nana

Anonymous said...

Hi everybody i miss everyone and can't wait to get home. Love daddy...

Anonymous said...

Ayana is turning into a sweet little girl. They are getting big so fast..... it scares me! We are so excited for Ayana's birthday party tomorrow. I hope the cupcakes turn out cute.