Saturday, June 14, 2008

Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire...









I am sure Nana is blogging about this right now, so if you view her blog, just expect the same post. That's what happens when we are always together! Anyway, Nana & Papa have an awesome backyard with a fire pit that we have used many times. Aaron gets the fire going and then we chat and laugh and chat and laugh a lot more! Once the fire calms down, we break out the smores! YUMMY! What a great way to create family memories! At tonight's fire pit, we even had the Soffes stop by and we got to enjoy their company!

5 comments:

smithblog said...

You guys have a great family! It is fun that you can all get together and make memories like that - I love that kind of stuff. once again, I just have to say that I think your kids are absolutely adorable!!!!!!!

Lulu said...

How fun?! But without me...so rude. It's been strange this summer, not being there everyday, like last summer. I miss you guys! Let's have another firpit night or 2 when I'm up for a visit.

Anonymous said...

It was lots of fun to just hang out by the fire and enjoy the company and tasty Smores.

Adri said...

That was so much fun, we aren't around all the time for the fire pits. Maybe some day when we move closer we will be able to come more.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting us crash the party. It was a good time and I really needed it.