Sunday, June 1, 2008

X, / or Gutter?







Audie, Nana and I took the girls bowling today. We had such a good time. Always up for some friendly competition, we each bet $1.00. I won with a score of 106 and collected my booty of $5.00. Mom won the second game with a score of 110. The girls are actually pretty good little bowlers. Shortly before leaving to Hawaii, Evelyn wanted Nana to wear her Speed Racer bracelet so she wouldn't forget Evie while they were gone. It brought Nana good luck Evie!

4 comments:

Adri said...

How fun, I'm sorry that I missed that. Evie sure misses Nana! I will have to tell her that she is still wearing her bracelet.

Nana Sharples News said...

We did have alot of fun, didn't we.
That bracelet Evie gave me to wear...has gone with me on appointments even. Up with SPEED RACER...

Lulu said...

Again...more fun without me. I see how it is. Well, it's probably best I was not there cause I would have kicked your butt and the money would have been mine.

Anonymous said...

I haven't bowled for ever. Congratulations on your win. I bet my score would not have been so good. Do you get points for bowling backwards?