Wednesday, July 9, 2008

~Timpanogos Cave~






The day before Lulu had to go home, she asked if I wanted to go with her and Kaykie and Ayana to Timpanogos Cave. I of course said yes. I wanted to take Zeke but Lu talked me out of it. I later thanked her several hundred times for that. We had a great time. The cave was awesome and it was nice to spend time with my little sis without any other adults. I really valued our time together that day and I love Lulu with all my heart. The girls loved the hike. Ayana complained a little but all in all it was a fun outing.

6 comments:

smithblog said...

That looks really fun! I need to go there again, I haven't been in years - of course I don't know, maybe I'm too old now and wouldn't make it up :) hehehe

Markalie said...

I am impressed that you made it all the way up. I don't even have the energy to think of going up that. Good job! Very smart not to take Zeke. Cute pictures. Looks like a lot of fun.

Adri said...

I'm so jealous, I wish we could have done the cave with you but wasn't sure I would make it without Brett there. Maybe next time. Way cute pictures though.

Clint and Shari said...

Clint and I were just talking about taking the boys there. But maybe it will be too hard for them. We will probably end up carrying Troy and Carter up. I guess that could count as a double workout, right? YUCK!

Lulu said...

THAT WAS LOTS OF FUN.THANKS AGAIN. MY TIME UP THERE WENT BY SO FAST. AND I MISS YOU ALL ALREADY. PLEASE REMEMBER TO VISIT ME IN ARIZONA.

Nana Sharples News said...

thanks for going with LuLu on this fun adventure. I was afraid that she was getting bored here.
I sure miss her.